Grand Valley is committed to giving you the tools and experience need to succeed in your chosen career. Our campuses have grown and evolved to meet this commitment. The addition of the DeVos Center for Interprofessional Health on the Health Campus is the most recent example. It was completed in 2021 and is already becoming a hub for health students in Grand Rapids.
Other facilities include:
- The state-of-the-art Mary Idema Pew Library Learning and Information Commons, which is known as the intellectual heart of the Allendale campus.
- The Kindschi Hall of Science, which is home to modern laboratories, displays, and a herbarium with an impressive catalog of plant life.
- The Thomas J. and Martha Haas Center for Performing Arts, which includes a blackbox theatre and presentation spaces.
- A trio of Engineering buildings dedicated to the study of all engineering disciplines on the Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids campus.
- The Ralleigh J. Finkelstein Hall and Cook DeVos Center for Health Sciences adjacent to the Center for Interprofessional Health, which include cutting-edge simulation centers and clinical labs.